Let's talk CONSULTATION

Let's talk CONSULTATION,

It's understandable that you might feel unsure about getting permanent makeup done, that's why I offer free consultation😃
You can come in for a chat, ask any questions you may have. I'll explain about the procedure, I can show you pigment colours and give more information, give my advice.
But there's no obligation at all to go ahead with the treatment if you don't feel like it😊 No pressure!

Consultation is required prior any new permanent makeup treatment as that's when the patch test is done. I'll also ask you to fill in Permanent Makeup forms, so I can check if there's no contraindications for you to get the treatment done.

Consultation and all other treatments can be booked through my page anitaguildtherapies.book.app 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions, feel free to message me🙂

Comments

Popular Posts